Enjoy Coastal Flavor and Holiday Fun Down South
Take a break from the frosty winter weather with a weekend full of delicious cuisine, fine wine and Christmas cheer in Myrtle Beach.
You’ll start your winter weekend by savoring a wine pairing and dinner at the stately Thoroughbreds Chophouse & Seafood Grille. Skip the months-long waitlist and settle into the sumptuous yet intimate Jockey Club. One of the restaurant’s most sought-after venues for private parties and dinners, the Jockey Club’s elegant atmosphere will offer the perfect complement to your wine-paired chophouse favorites or succulent seafood dishes.
Then sip and sample your way through a guided tour at the largest vineyard in the South, Duplin Winery. You’ll awaken your inner sommelier during this premier wine-tasting experience, admiring gorgeous lakeside views outside Duplin Winery’s farmhouse-style complex.
Finally, witness a beloved holiday tradition when “The Christmas Show of the South” celebrates its 34th season at the historic Carolina Opry Theater. Enjoy booming brass horns, soaring orchestral strings and beautiful vocals as 35 singers, dancers and musicians — even a horse-drawn sleigh and real snow — bring this winter wonderland to life onstage.
Please see the event itinerary for a day-by-day schedule of this engagement. Space is limited, so you’re encouraged to secure your spot now.
Multiple Dates and Prices:
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged a no show fee of up to $1000.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended an Exclusive Owner Event and timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of booking:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event reservation up to 24 hours after booking and receive their Vacation Club Points back without penalty. This 24 hour Period is applicable to reservation made both outside and inside of 61 days prior to arrive timeframe.
- Cancellation up to 61 days prior to arrival:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event Reservation up to 61 days prior to arrival and receive their Vacation Club Points back in a Holding Account.
- Cancellation 60 days prior to arrival or less:
If an Owner cancels their Exclusive Owner Event reservation 60 days prior to arrival or less; their Vacation Club Points will be forfeited.
The total retail value of this package is $1,315. Retail value of accommodations is $575. The total retail value of incentives is $740. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Marriott’s OceanWatch at Grande Dunes®. Please note: Transportation is provided only to the activities described in the itinerary.
- Day of Arrival
Check-in at Marriott’s OceanWatch at 4 p.m.
- Dinner at Thoroughbreds Chophouse & Seafood Grille
Enjoy a delicious wine-paired dinner in the private Jockey Club dining room.
- Guided Tasting at Duplin Winery
Savor a selection of fine house wines at this Southern-style farmhouse and vineyard.
- “The Christmas Show of the South” at the Carolina Opry
Get into the Christmas spirit with a holiday spectacular featuring incredible dance numbers, musical performances and more.
- 90-minute Personal Sales Presentation
- Eat a light catered meal followed by a 90-minute personal presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell