Brighten Your Holidays With a Festive Dinner Cruise
Set sail for an unforgettable holiday season when you savor a romantic dinner on the water with Flagship Cruises & Events and experience the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights.
Every December, the city’s dazzling skyline becomes even more merry and bright with the Port of San Diego’s annual Parade of Lights, a procession of festively decorated sailboats, yachts and other watercraft. You’ll coast along the breathtaking San Diego Bay, enjoying a delicious meal as over 70 seafaring vessels light up the night sky in a holiday celebration that’s going 48 years strong.
Begin your San Diego holiday by mingling with fellow Owners over light fare and drinks at SHAKE, the premier bar and lounge of Marriott Vacation Club Pulse®, San Diego. The next day, you’ll choose from three memorable ways to experience the unique culture and energy of San Diego: breakfast at SHAKE Bar and Lounge, a historic hop-on/hop-off trolley tour or two tickets to the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
After a fun-filled day exploring the city at your leisure, you’ll board an elegant yacht from the Flagship Cruises & Events fleet to enjoy a delectable dinner and watch the breathtaking San Diego Parade of Lights.
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged a no show fee of up to $1000.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended an Exclusive Owner Event and timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of booking:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event reservation up to 24 hours after booking and receive their Vacation Club Points back without penalty. This 24 hour Period is applicable to reservation made both outside and inside of 61 days prior to arrive timeframe.
- Cancellation up to 61 days prior to arrival:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event Reservation up to 61 days prior to arrival and receive their Vacation Club Points back in a Holding Account.
- Cancellation 60 days prior to arrival or less:
If an Owner cancels their Exclusive Owner Event reservation 60 days prior to arrival or less; their Vacation Club Points will be forfeited.
The total retail value of this package is $1,447. Retail value of accommodations is $662. The total retail value of incentives is $785. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego. Please note: Transportation is provided only to the activities described in the itinerary.
- Check-in at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego
To participate in all scheduled activities, we recommend arriving by 4 p.m.
- Enjoy a welcome reception with a variety of light fare appetizers and libations.
- Your Own San Diego Adventure
Experience a City in Motion by choosing one of three excursions for you and your partner to enjoy at your leisure:
- Breakfast at SHAKE Bar and Lounge
- Historic hop-on/hop-off San Diego trolley tour
- The San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Bay Parade of Lights and Dinner Cruise
Be part of a beloved holiday tradition when you embark on a luxury dinner cruise and witness the 48th annual San Diego Bay Parade of Lights.
- Brunch or Lunch at SHAKE Bar and Lounge
- 90-minute Personal Sales Presentation
Learn about the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell