Discover Polynesian Flavor with Fellow Owners
Experience the culture of the Pacific Islands and dine on delectable Polynesian cuisines for an authentic luau experience at Marriott's Newport Coast® Villas*. This exclusive Owner event includes a welcome reception, themed brunch and evening luau and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy stylish accommodations at Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas. For details, see the Event Itinerary.
* NEWPORT COAST ® is a registered trademark of The Irvine Company and is used herein with permission. Marriott’s Newport Coast® Villas is not affiliated or associated with The Irvine Company.
If you have any questions about this package before calling to book, please contact Elaine Sink at 949-464-6447
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged a no show fee of up to $1000.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended an Exclusive Owner Event and timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of booking:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event reservation up to 24 hours after booking and receive their Vacation Club Points back without penalty. This 24 hour Period is applicable to reservation made both outside and inside of 61 days prior to arrive timeframe.
- Cancellation up to 61 days prior to arrival:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event Reservation up to 61 days prior to arrival and receive their Vacation Club Points back in a Holding Account.
- Cancellation 60 days prior to arrival or less:
If an Owner cancels their Exclusive Owner Event reservation 60 days prior to arrival or less; their Vacation Club Points will be forfeited.
The total retail value of this package is $4,200. Retail value of accommodations is $1,065. The total retail value of incentives is $3,135 Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Seventy-five packages are available for this 4-day/3-night getaway. Each package includes two-bedroom accommodations for up to two guests at Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas — plus the following:
- Welcome reception
Sip refreshing beverages, sample tasty hors d’oeuvres and relax with your fellow Owners while enjoying gorgeous views of Pacific Park.
- Luau Breakfast at The Beachcomber® at Crystal Cove
Kick off your festive luau weekend by sharing a Polynesian-themed meal with fellow Owners. Gaze out over the beautiful California coastline and crystal blue waters, savoring a Mai Tai with breakfast on the sandy beach promenade of The Beachcomber at Crystal Cove.
- South Bay Luau
Wear your flower lei and Hawaiian shirt and attend a delightful luau. Experience an authentic spitfire pig roast, savor a sumptuous Hawaiian buffet, and enjoy live entertainment — including Polynesian dances and pulsing drumbeats, Hawaiian instrumentalists and a DJ — as the sun sets over a beautiful beachside vista. Smile for a photo op with a bona fide “Woodie” station wagon, play in a Tahitian drum circle and take a hands-on experience with Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian and New Zealand culture at the artisans’ corner wood carving station.
- Attend a 90-minute personal sales presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell