Experience the VIP Treatment with Fellow Owners
Discover one of the world’s premier vintage automobile and motorsports showcases amid the beautiful backdrop of Hilton Head Island. This exclusive Owner event includes admission to the Concours d’Elegance at Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club, priority access to the Flights & Fancy Airport Gala and more. You’ll also enjoy stylish accommodations at Marriott’s Barony Beach Club. For details, see itinerary to the right.
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged a no show fee of up to $1000.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended an Exclusive Owner Event and timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of booking:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event reservation up to 24 hours after booking and receive their Vacation Club Points back without penalty. This 24 hour Period is applicable to reservation made both outside and inside of 61 days prior to arrive timeframe.
- Cancellation up to 61 days prior to arrival:
Owners may cancel their Exclusive Owner Event Reservation up to 61 days prior to arrival and receive their Vacation Club Points back in a Holding Account.
- Cancellation 60 days prior to arrival or less:
If an Owner cancels their Exclusive Owner Event reservation 60 days prior to arrival or less; their Vacation Club Points will be forfeited.
The total retail value of this package is $3,352. Retail value of accommodations is $1,102. The total retail value of incentives is $2,250. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Twenty packages are available for this 4-day/3-night getaway. Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Marriott’s Barony Beach Club — plus the following:
- Flights & Fancy Aeroport Gala
Celebrate the history of aviation while exploring a splendid collection of vintage aircraft at the Hilton Head Island Airport. Savor delicious libations, dine on local cuisine and enjoy priority boarding access to these incredible flying machines.
- Concours d’Elegance
Take a trip back in time with vintage auto enthusiasts and fellow Owners on the fairways of Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club. Discover an array of classic collector cars at one of the largest automotive expositions in the world. Plus, enjoy premium status with access to a VIP Hospitality Tent and fenced-in courtyard neighboring the awards stage.
- Attend a 90-minute personal presentation of the newest travel options available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell